December 16, 2016
Trinity awarded RCMS Certification
October 31, 2017
The Website has a new Look
Research & Development
Trinity is fortunate to have maintained impressive growth, even in the midst of the global financial crisis. We credit our success with our dedication towards exceeding our customers' expectations for the highest quality products and extraordinary service.
We are on an endless quest to improve and diversify our products and services, resulting in a continual search for profitable new markets and a dedicated focus on strengthening our R&D capabilities.
Our state of the art chlor-alkali facility provides the launching pad for new opportunities. Our newly expanded R&D facilities are the catalysts that turn those opportunities into thriving business ventures.
- GC - FID,TCD, Chlorine Analysis
- ICP - Spectrophotometry
- Ion Chromatography
- Infrared Spectrophotometry
- X-Ray Spectrometry
- (3) 200 gallon glass lined Reactor
- (3) 30 gallon glass lined reactors
- Various glass lined, PVC, and exotic metal columns
- Various heat transfer equipment (carbon block and exotic alloy)
- (2) pilot plant operating areas
- Extensive instrumentation and automation capabilities
- Crystallization / Filtration
- Organic and inorganic process chemistry
- Distillation / Separation Processes
- Liquid and dry process chemistry